Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Post 12


I am in transition

flowing, ebbing                                             

flowing, ebbing
with the tides of life

I think I love this. This constant sense of adventure, of something to look forward to. 

I mean, when eternity is ahead of me what's not to look forward to? 
Nothing.

Why?

because eternity is ahead of me!

But even here, now, I am beginning my eternal walk. Oh, and I love it!

Things to learn, people to meet, to love, to allow to love me. Places to go, to become part of and to allow to become part of me. I am ready to be stretched, in fact am already stretching 


W                  I                  D                  E.

I think that our perspective plays such a large role in our lives. I choose to see life as an adventure, a calling that I say a hearty "Yes!" to. As I go forth in a life of praise I think it most appropriate that I quote Ruth as she returns to Judah with her mother in law Naomi when she says "Do not beg me to leave you or turn away from following you. I will go where you go. I will live where you live. Your people will be my people. And your God will be my God." Ruth 1:16

So in this life of adventure I go where God leads me, the whole world is my family, and God is my God.

No comments:

Post a Comment