Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!-The 2014 Writing Challenge

1st post of the new year! Woot woot!
Now, like many people I want to start the year off well. I also want to finish well, but that's besides the point.

Or is it?

What's more important? The beginning or the end of the race? Or perhaps it's neither. Perhaps it's the entire race itself that is where the value is held. So! It's time for a course change.

I want to be a writer.
Like, I really want to be a writer. I want to continue blogging, I want to write more and better songs, I want to write poems, I want to write books. I want to write!

And so here is my new year's challenge, which I will hold myself accountable for here on this blog. One piece of writing to be posted each day, for the entire year.

That's right. The entire year. No easy-peasy challenges for me! I'll post things like song lyrics or recordings, poems, etc etc.
Now, I will make for allowances for those situations in which I don't have internet access. It does happen. I will try to do posts in advance or post the writings once I've got connection again. You will just have to believe that I'm keeping up with my writing.

So exciting! Stay tuned folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment