Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

Spoiled

Sometimes getting a little spoiled can be a good thing. A little pampering, a little being taken care of, loved. Nothing wrong with that.

Lately I've felt incredibly spoiled. But what that really means is that I'm not used to, or perhaps I should say I am uncomfortable with the amount of good vibrations coming my way. It is natural for me to accept love from my mother. It is natural for me to encourage and counsel others. Now I am learning to be encouraged, to receive, to abide in my Savior.

I'm being inundated with love. All around me there are little reminders, little whispers of I love you...
... I care about you

I'm taking care of you... 

... You are important to me

You are special...
...You are made in my image

I have clothed you in My righteousness...
...I am you portion
I am working all things for your good...
Find your delight in Me and I will give you the desires of your heart... 
See, all these things will come and have already come to pass!

Believe in your worth, because I have given it to You, and you can always find it in Me

No comments:

Post a Comment