Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Post 63

Well, I don't suppose there's much to write about today. Well, there's always lots to write about, but I feel like I'm still processing so many things that I don't much know what to do with any of it.

I've been exercising, which is nice. Mostly on my walks to school. I'm getting quite fit, and I'll keep it up. Seeing as how our bodies are temples, I'd like to keep my temple spiffy. Here's a poem for y'all.


unknown.
i just don't know
lose control. no, give it up
can i give it up?

yes, i daresay i can

out of my hands
You've made them capable
but Yours are more capable still

i give up control, willingly



Well, that about explains things better than trying to write them out another way.  Catch you on the next post :).

No comments:

Post a Comment