Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Post 54

This was probably one of the most spiritually packed weekends I've had in awhile. I guess I had some catching up to do.

Anyway, to continue, Saturday after relaxing, Alisa and I went to the worship team's evangelistic concert. It was interesting because the locale didn't want them to say the name of Jesus in Italian, where people could understand, and asked them to sing in English. To top it all off, the main singer was hit by a car while making his last pizza delivery and spent the night in the hospital with seven stitches. The guy who stepped up to the plate wasn't as well versed in the songs or in English pronunciation, but all things considered, he did quite well.

It was a lovely evening and I'm happy to see how the team has grown. A lot of young people are on that team and it looks to me that they've fully dedicated /rededicated their lives to Christ.

Sunday was wonderful! So wonderful, in fact, that it deserves its own post, which will come in time. Let's just say that it was fabulous, I received a wonderful word from God, and I spent a delightful afternoon fellowshipping and dining with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment