Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Ready, Set...

Life holds no punches.

I'm a bit bruised from the bumpy ride I've been on as of late, but as is usually the case with me, I wouldn't change it.

I'm now packing for Poland, looking at TSA approved containers and trying to find ways to wear the same articles of clothing seven times over seven days without anyone noticing. The most important item to come with me, aside from my hair moisturizer (I'm serious), is my guitar. If that means skimping on my fashion sense, so be it. It'll be an awesome challenge.

I fly out tomorrow.
To say I'm excited would be an understatement.

I'll be linking my Poland blogging endeavors to another site, so I'll let you all know if I'll just post links or do some sort of re-blogging.

Til next time folks!



No comments:

Post a Comment