Pages

Friday, October 10, 2014

Chances

The journey of creative response to a week's worth of worship begins! My first actual session is coming up in no less than two hours! Despite the fact that that translates to 2-4AM my current time, it should be fun fun fun. The late-night crowd is always a treat. :)
In the meantime, I leave you with today's impression from sitting in on other people's worship sessions.

Chances
 It's always like this, isn't it?
I love Your Presence!

Overflowing, overflowing

I burst with joy
Joy over Your great love, Your great forgiveness, and Your willingness to give millionth chances.
I'm not foolish enough to think this chance is only my second.

I am aware of, enraptured with, a God who is love, who is just, merciful, and all-encompasses me with His knowledge of me. His view of me.

He sees me as beautiful, He sees me as His bride, His beloved, made pure and holy by the blood of the Lamb. Perfect and being perfected.


No comments:

Post a Comment