I don't even know what to write! Well, I'll start with ICOM.
It was a lovely conference that I was grossly unprepared for. I forgot my business cards and despite being a Posse scholar, I didn't really understand networking until about halfway in.
I did eventually get the hang of it though, and had a stellar time getting to know people while supporting Go Missions with Alisa, my missions partner.
While at ICOM, two things stood out for me. An increased passion to see the end of human trafficking, and a need to clear up some trust issues I was having with God and finances.
In the interest of keeping things simple, here's a list of things I've been thankful for over the past month.
- Meeting the owners of clothing company 1Body 1Spirit. We connected and they agreed to sponsor the radio show I'm starting! In return, they get sponsor promotion on the show and station, and I manage their social media accounts for them. It's been a wild ride and a crazy blast!
- Italy: I've been staying in touch with friends in Italy through mail and skype, and it has been such an incredible blessing! They always say what I need to hear, even if it's not what I wasnt to hear ;).
- Making new friends, reconnecting with family
- Stepping into newfound freedom with all I've got
- Learning where to hold on where to let go, and growing in the process
- Starting a new radio show!
Honestly, while there are difficulties in this life of mine, I can't really complain all that much. I'd much rather focus on the happy moments.