Pages

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Albania Testimonies

Hey folks!

In this post I just wanted to share some impressions that various people had of the time I recently spent in Albania with a few other "musicianaries".

Being a radio show host made me more keen on getting at the least a few quick interviews with people, and though there were many technical difficulties and "fluke" accidents that made me lose a lot of recording work, some of it still survived. I'll share some of that with you here. For more recordings, including some of our worship sets, you can go to www.goodwordshow.com and go to either our GoodWord Podcast or Worship Sets page.

Play Music - Share Audio - Albania-Arminda's Interview


Play Music - Download Audio - Albania-Dan's Saturday Worsh...


Music File Hosting - Free Audio - Albania-Dan's Week's End Tak...

No comments:

Post a Comment